Last Updated on March 12, 2023 by Jacqueline Rafidi
Bruschetta is the epitome of summer time to me! We make this every few days in the warm months and eat it al fresco for the perfect snack or meal. This bruschetta recipe works well with everything! What could be better than bruschetta tomatoes with creamy burrata cheese?
How to eat this bruschetta
Top your crostini or toast with a chunk of the burrata and add on those beautiful tomatoes for a bruschetta crostini – one of my favorite snacks or appetizers! Top this on chicken to make a bruschetta chicken, add it to plain, warm pasta with some fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano to make a bruschetta pasta, add it to your sandwiches, salads, the possibilities are endless!
While tomatoes are bright and beautiful in the summertime, you’ve got to make this amazing recipe. This bruschetta is simple and flavorful. Spoon it on top of some warm, toasted bread that’s been smeared with garlic and burrata cheese. If you can’t get your hands on burrata, mozzarella or ricotta also work with bruschetta!
When you make this, tag me on Instagram @thebitewithjackie and share a picture with me! I love seeing your remakes!
Bruschetta Tomatoes & Burrata Cheese
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes diced, I love using vine ripe
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- ¼ cup fresh basil finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the bread:
- Crusty baguette sliced in ½ in slices on a hard diagonal
- 1-2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 oz container of burrata cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350F, slice your baguette, drizzle with the olive oil and toast for 7 minutes or until desired toastiness is achieved. Remove from oven and rub each crostini with the fresh garlic clove.
- While your bread is in the oven, make the bruschetta. Add your diced tomatoes to a bowl and grate in your garlic. Add the remaining bruschetta ingredients, mix well and let sit for 10 minutes on the counter before serving.
- To serve, add some burrata cheese to the bread, top with bruschetta and enjoy!