Last Updated on March 12, 2023 by Jacqueline Rafidi
This is the green juice that got me into juicing in the first place.
- Equipment needed:
- Juicer or Blender
- (If using a blender, cut ingredients into small, blendable pieces. Add all ingredients to blender starting with about 3/4 to 1 cup water or liquid of choice, blend until desired consistency is reached or strain to extract juice from pulp)
- – 5-6 leaves or one small bunch of kale
- – 3-4 stalks of celery
- – 1 green apple
- – 1 lemon or lime peel removed
- – 1-1.5 inch knob of ginger
- – 2-3 Persian cucumbers or 1/3 of English cucumber
- Wash and slice all ingredients in small enough portions to fit through your juicer
- Add all ingredients, and serve the juice immediately, cold or over ice and enjoy!