Last Updated on March 12, 2023 by Jacqueline Rafidi
Vegan Almond Joy Cookies
Something that can satisfy your sweet tooth.
- -2/3 cup almond butter
- -1/4 cup coconut sugar
- -1 cup almond flour
- -1/2 teaspoon salt
- -1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- -1 teaspoon coconut extract
- -1 flax egg or 1 banana – 1 tablespoon flax seed meal mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- -1/4 cup almond milk
- -1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- -1/2 cup chocolate chips
- -1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- -Sliced almonds for topping
- -Preheat oven to 350 F
- -Mix coconut sugar and almond butter together. Add the almond milk, flax egg and coconut extract. Mix well to combine
- -Stir together to mix dry ingredients: almond flour, oats, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Add the mixed try mixture to the wet mixture and use a spatula to combine.
- -Add in the sweetened coconut flakes and combine
- -Using an ice cream scooper or a 2 tablespoons, add the cookie dough onto baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat until 9-10 cookies are formed. Press down slightly on each cookie and add the sliced almonds on top.
- -Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes and enjoy!