Last Updated on January 1, 2023 by Jacqueline Rafidi
Light Tuna Salad
You can enjoy this in sandwiches, crackers, lettuce wraps, or as is!
- -4 cans of solid white tuna in water drained
- -3 medium carrots peeled and ends removed
- -4 celery stalks ends removed
- -1/4 cup mayonnaise
- -3 tablespoons sweet relish
- -handful of fresh parsley chopped
- -zest of ½ lemon and 2 teaspoons of juice or a couple good squeezes
- -salt and pepper to taste
- -Place tuna in medium size bowl and break apart the chunks
- -In a mini food processor, grind carrots until very fine. Remove and add to tuna. Repeat this process with the celery and remove the water from food processor before adding celery into the tuna. Mix to combine
- -Add in mayo, mix until well incorporated, then add relish, parsley, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Taste to check seasonings.
- -Enjoy in a sandwich, with crackers, in lettuce wraps or as is!